1. What information do we collect?
- When you register on our website we collect your name, email id, IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
- When you post a medical question, we collect the age, sex and medical history of the patient. Also, your IP address and standard web log information is collected.
- You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support need
- To send periodic emails on new features and updates done to the site
- The email address you provide while registering on our site, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your medical question.
3. How do we protect your personal information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information submitted while registering on our site. The information is stored in a secured database with access only to authorized persons.
- Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computerís hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow)
that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if
you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we donít need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out,
this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
- You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with youruse of our website.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content
6. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We may release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. womenshealthdr.com currently does not have a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control. If it does merges with another company in the future, or sell its assets or company to another, it may share all information provided by you (including your name and email address) with such companies.
- Information provided by you in the content of your questions, answers, and other posts on womenshealthdr.com is not private or confidential. This is an Internet-based forum and information submitted in Posts may be read, collected, and used by others, and womenshealthdr.com is not responsible for it. For example, search engines may index your questions, answers, and other Posts to allow them to appear in search engine results (e.g. if someone does a search on google.com, your questions, answers, and other Posts on this site that relate to the search may appear in the google.com search results list). Protect your anonymity by not including your real name or any personally identifying information in your questions, answers, and other Posts on the Site.
7. Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
9. Terms and Conditions
11. Your Consent
13. Contacting Us