i am 32 years old have one child that is 14yrs old i have sepeted from his father and now living ha

i am 32 years old have one child that is 14yrs old i have sepeted from his
father and now living happily with my husband for the past five years and i
cannot get pregnant please advise me

Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Hi. Five years of inability to conceive with regular unprotected intercourse amounts to infertility. It could be due to reasons in either you or your partner or both. Without an evaluation it would be very difficult to comment on this. I would advise you consult your gynaecologist for an evaluation both in you and your partner. If an attributable cause(s) is/are found they can be treated accordingly. Hope this helps. Take care.

    Answered on May 11, 2014.
    Add Comment
  • If you are happy with our services, please consider making a donation. Click the button below to donate.

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

    The site is not a replacement for professional medical opinion, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your medical doctor or other qualified health professional before starting any new treatment or making any changes to existing treatment. Do not delay seeking or disregard medical advice based on information written by any author on this site. No health questions and information on AskDoctorForFree is regulated or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and therefore the information should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease without the supervision of a medical doctor. Posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author, and not the administrators, moderators, or editorial staff and hence AskDoctorForFree and its principals will accept no liabilities or responsibilities for the statements made.